Chocolate Coffee Beans – Recipe.
This special treat is quick to prepare and easy to enjoy! If you like, you can also give it as a gift and treat a coffee lover with a sweet delight. Best beautifully packaged in a preserving jar. And this is how it works!
What you need:
A pot and melting pot (glass or metal), a fork, baking paper and 30 to 40 minutes of your time!
Ingredients for 50 chocolate coffee beans:
- 200 g of dark chocolate (between 52 and 60% cocoa content).
- N°1 FRESH MASTER BLEND coffee beans (our recommendation)
- For the eye: colorful sugar sprinkles (only for those who like).
- First you heat a pot of water and place a glass bowl (melting pot) in it. It should be halfway in the water.
- Now you chop the chocolate and put it in the water bath.
- In the meantime, you lay out baking paper on a work surface.
- Once the chocolate is melted, you add the coffee beans. Remove the beans with a fork and place them on the baking paper.
- When the chocolate coating is hard or cooled down, you repeat the procedure a second and maybe a third time. This will make your chocolate coffee beans more voluminous and taste even better!
- Finally, finish with sugar sprinkles or powdered sugar.
- If this is a gift: Place the finished chocolate coffee beans in a small jar, decorate with a ribbon – done!